Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Steve Angello X Steve Aoki

Cinespace, Los Angeles, Calif.

As a first-timer and helper for Dim Mak Tuesdays at Cinespace, I understayed my welcome. Hearing that The Steves' Birthday party was going to last until sunrise, it was rest-assured I would not make it. (No, because I parked at a lot that closes at 2 a.m. daily.)
Being around house aficionados and party club goers is not my scene, but that was out of the question because the people are pretty radical.
The secret guests were Swedish House Mafia, Will.i.am and, of course, the birthday boy himself.
I sat behind the merchandise booth table, but I didn't really help as much as I could because there were already so many of Steve's little helpers.
P.S. The Dim Mak van got a parking ticket. C'mon parking enforcer, is this your way of relaying a birthday message to The Steve?

For holier than thou photos, check out Mark "The Cobra Snake" Hunter's stash here!

Cool gals is all I can say
Two Steve heads are better than one, even if one may be split in half
This is not an equation, but it equals loads.. of a good time, nonetheless
Steve's little helpers help themselves
Steve whips his hair back and forth, he whips his hair back and forth, among other things
DJ Kidmillionaire points to the circular designs, which is the Cubtrina ASCII. Cubtrinati anyone?
He is just that: a pioneer
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust (Courtesy of The Cobra Snake)
A silly lad handed me a Marvin the Martian band

No comments:

Post a Comment