Friday, October 7, 2011

pal mixtape

Originally titled PALMS, but the track list wouldn't have been easy listening. I still dedicate this mixtape to all the mothers out there with MS or young boys with Cerebal palsy. I don't know of any, but like these songs by animal-themed bands, I've heard of them. Soundcloud




1 Big Spider's Back - Don't Make Me Laugh
2 Miniature Tigers - The Very Thought of You (Cover)
3 Giraffage - Moments
4 Beaver & Krause - Changes
5 Moths - Hearts
6 Glowbug - Where Is My Mind? (Cover)
7 Sondre Lerche - Modern Nature
8 Miniature Tigers - Cannibal Queen
9 Deerhunter - Desire Lines
10 Beach House - Zebra
11 Arctic Monkeys - Mardy Bum
12 Little Dragon - Blinking Pigs
13 Pandr Eyez - Little Bit
14 Gold Panda - I'm With You But I'm Lonely

No comments:

Post a Comment